The articles in this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- ABI-INFORM Proquest
- Cabell´s Directory
- DICE from ANECA, DIALNET (Universidad de La Rioja)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO Publishing
- ISOC from CSIC (Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Spain)
- Latindex (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
- London Business School Electronic Library
- OAIster (University of Michigan)
- University of South Australia (ERA Ranking)
IJDAR is available online as an open access journal at its website: www.uhu.es/ijdar.
This measure is in line with the current trend to disseminate academic work internationally, (Bethan Open, BioMed Central, Co-Action Publishing Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Indian Academy of Sciences, Ivyspring International Publisher, Libertas Academica, Public Library of Science, PLoS ONE and Scholarly Exchange), exposing published academic articles to a wider readership, making access to theoretical and practical advances easier and promoting research and standard usage more efficiently, in accordance with our editorial environment.
At the same time, this decision allows to promote IJDAR’s growing presence in databases and electronic academic libraries around the world.